In accordance with the applicable data legislation, the user and/or client of SIENESPANOL.com must take into account the following:
If the user and/or customer lives in a country that is not part of the European Economic Area, the processing of their personal data will be regulated by the privacy laws of the State of New Mexico (United States).
If the user is under 16 years of age, he/she must have the authorisation of his/her parents or legal guardians to provide his/her personal data. SIENESPANOL LLC has no way to effectively check the age of users, so it is exempt from any liability if the user does not comply with the above.
Identity of the person responsible
Trade name: SIENESPANOL
Name of de holder: SIENESPANOL LLC.
Tax ID: 61-1987220
Company adress: 2105 Vista Oeste St NW, Suite E 1764, Albuquerque NM 87120
Contact e-mail address: email@example.com
Data requested on the website and purpose of processing
- Name, surname and email address in the contact forms: to make any direct contact with SIENESPANOL LLC, whether to ask questions, make comments, make suggestions, request a service or product, or any other information. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for SIENESPANOL LLC to respond to the request.
- Name, surname, country of residence, mother tongue, e-mail address and level of Spanish on the trial class request form: in order to be able to organise the class.
- Name and email address: in order to be able to comment on the SIENESPANOL.com blog. – Name, company name and e-mail address in the contact form on the company page.
- Name, surname, company name (optional), address, telephone and email: this information will be requested at the time of payment of the service, this for the purpose of processing everything related to the client. We will also ask for your credit or debit card information, including the validity date and CVV code. If you wish to pay via PayPal, we will ask for the email address associated with your account.
- Name, telephone and e-mail for newsletter: with the express and voluntary consent of the owner of the data, the minimum information necessary to send an automated commercial newsletter will be requested on the website, where advertising, promotions and other information about the services and/or products offered by SIENESPANOL LLC will be reported.
There are other purposes for which SIENESPANOL LLC. processes personal data:
- To analyse browsing. Other non-identifying data is also collected that is obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which is detailed in the cookies policy.
- To manage social networks. SIENESPANOL.com may have a presence on social networks. The processing of data carried out by people who become followers on social networks of the official pages of SIENESPANOL.com, will be governed by this section. As well as those conditions of use, privacy policies and access regulations that belong to the social network that applies in each case and previously accepted by the user of SIENESPANOL LLC. It will treat your data for the purposes of properly managing its presence in the social network, informing of activities, products or services SIENESPANOL.com as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of social networks allow. Under no circumstances will SIENESPANOL LLC use the profiles of followers on social networks to send advertising individually.
If the user is under 16 years of age, he/she must have the authorisation of his/her parents or legal guardians to provide his/her personal data. SIENESPANOL LLC has no way to effectively check the age of users, so it is exempt from any liability if the user does not comply with the above. SIENESPANOL LLC will at all times ensure that the use given to the website, its contents and the processing of the user’s personal data is carried out in the most correct manner. To this end, the user may always exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability, forgetfulness or opposition, all in faithful compliance with the guidelines of the laws governing the matter, by writing to the email address administración@sienespanol.com. At no time will SIENESPANOL LLC share the data it holds with third parties. In the event of doing so in order to fulfil the services contracted by a participant, to send the newsletter, to comply with legal requirements or for the administration of the website, the appropriate confidentiality agreements will be provided between the parties. Links to third parties that can be found on the website and have privacy policies outside SIENESPANOL LLC. Access to these sites shall be the responsibility of the user, being their responsibility to know them and their decision to accept them or not.
The website has 4 types of forms: Contact: the user, client or participant will be able to find forms that will facilitate communication with SIENESPANOL LLC, to ask questions, make comments, request a quote, book any of the services offered on the website or demand any rights they may have. Failure to provide the minimum necessary personal data will make it impossible for SIENESPANOL LLC to respond to the request. This processing will be considered legitimate as part of a pre-contractual due diligence. SIENESPANOL LLC’s website and e-mail server will be the data processors. Advertising: users, buyers or participants will be asked for their express and voluntary consent to provide SIENESPANOL LLC with the minimum data necessary to send advertising and commercial information related to the services and/or products offered by SIENESPANOL LLC, to be added to an automated email marketing file managed by the data processor indicated below. The processing of personal data contained in this section has been done with the consent of the owner of the data. For comments on the blog: in order to avoid spam, inappropriate messages, and to make a correct follow-up, the user will be asked for his/her name, email and website to identify him/her in the comments he/she wishes to make on the blog entries. This data will be visible to other users of the website. If you do not want the data to be visible to others, you should contact SIENESPANOL LLC at firstname.lastname@example.org. The website server will be in charge of the processing and it will be carried out with the consent of the owner of the data. To process the service request: users, customers or participants will be asked for their data so that SIENESPANOL LLC can process the services requested by the customer. Legitimate processing of personal data due to the contractual relationship that exists with the customer or participant. The data will be stored on the website server.
SIENESPANOL LLC needs the support of third parties to offer its services and products properly, with whom it concludes the appropriate confidentiality agreements and verifies compliance with the regulations on personal data protection. The data supplied to these third parties may not be used for other purposes not authorised by the data owner. In compliance with the principles of information and transparency, we hereby inform you that these third parties are that these third parties are:
– Paypal (United States) Paypal Holdings Inc. is the company used to handle debit and credit card payments on the website. Located at 2211 North 1st Street San Jose CA 95131 United States. For more information you can visit https://www.paypal.com/in/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
In specific cases SIENESPANOL LLC may use applications or tools that have not been included or named in this list, this being a better option to assist in the performance of a particular task; if this happens SIENESPANOL LLC will notify this situation to its users, customers or participants as appropriate.
Policies relating to the newsletter
These policies shall at all times be construed as being in addition to the terms and conditions set out on the website, both of which shall apply equally in the event of a dispute. The privacy and intellectual property policy applied shall be the same as that set out in the terms and conditions of the website. Newsletter” shall mean the digital bulletin that SIENESPANOL LLC periodically sends to its subscribers through an external email service provider, to which the user has subscribed voluntarily. SIENESPANOL LLC is under no obligation to send the newsletter in defined periods of time, so it is completely free to do so when it sees fit. Users may at any time exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition by following the instructions at the bottom of the newsletter. The user must not share its content with third parties, as this would violate the copyright of SIENESPANOL LLC. The only possible distribution channel is the one managed and/or authorised by SIENESPANOL LLC. SIENESPANOL LLC will not be held responsible for the content of third parties displayed in the newsletter, any dispute arising should be dealt with directly with the person or company of which mention is made. All material displayed in the newsletter is protected by copyright in favour of SIENESPANOL LLC, and in the event that it belongs to third parties, it is understood that SIENESPANOL LLC has due authorisation to use it as agreed with the author.
Duration of processing
In the case of personal data provided for invoicing and purchase of products or services, they will be stored for the time legally applicable by the platform that performs the billing. In the case of personal data provided for electronic commercial newsletters and comments on the blog, it will be for as long as the owner of the data wishes to remain on the subscription list, so you can unsubscribe at any time you wish, automatically as indicated in each newsletter, or by writing email@example.com.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data submitted to SIENESPANOL.com, exonerating SIENESPANOL LLC from any liability in this regard. Users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the forms that appear on SIENESPANOL.com.
This website includes an SSL certificate. This is a security protocol that makes the user’s data travel in an integral and secure way, that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted. SIENESPANOL.com cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Acceptance and consent
The consent given, both for the processing and for the transfer of the data of the interested parties, may be revoked at any time by notifying SIENESPANOL LLC in the terms established in this Policy for the exercise of ARCO rights. This revocation will in no case be retroactive.
SIENESPANOL LLC. reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt to new legislation or case law, as well as industry practices. In such cases, SIENESPANOL LLC. will announce on this page the changes introduced reasonably in advance of their implementation.