TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Acceptance of the Terms
The Site is a virtual community for the teaching, learning and training of teachers of Spanish and Catalan as a second or foreign language. Within Sienespanol you will be able to contribute and learn in forums, blogs, meet other students and teachers and take courses. On the Site you will also be able to post images, photographs, audio and video files, share promotions and take advantage of and purchase services if you wish (“Services”). The Services include, but are not limited to, any content or services available or offered through Sienespanol, in addition to any offerings of materials displayed, transmitted or developed within the Site or through the Services. Content (“Content”) includes, but is not limited to, text, user comments, messages, information, data, graphics, news, articles, photographs, videos, sounds, images, artwork and software.
Accessing the Site
You may occasionally be unable to access the Site or your browsing may be interrupted due to equipment failure, upgrades, maintenance or any other reason beyond Sienespanol’s control. Sienespanol reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the Site or any service and to remove any content as it deems appropriate at any time without notice. In addition, it may set certain limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to spaces or to the Site and its Services generally, without notice and without liability.
You may not store images, photographs, videos, sounds or any other content within the Site.
When a user provides data by any of the means available on the Site, he/she shall check that they are correct and complete and, in the case of a registered user, shall immediately notify us of any variation in the information provided when registering.
The user undertakes to make appropriate use of the Contents and services offered on this Site and, specifically and without limitation, not to use them to:
– Engage in activities that are illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order.
– Disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal nature, in support of terrorism or against human rights.
– Cause damage to the physical and logical systems of the Site, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or disseminate computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
– Attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
– Use the Site in a way that causes or may cause the content or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or deteriorated in any way.
Responsibility for content
As in many other sites on the Internet, users may publish in some of the sections their opinions and comments on some of the Content, send communications, suggestions, ideas, questions or other information, provided that the content of the same is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invades the privacy of third parties, infringes intellectual property rights, is offensive or otherwise objectionable to third parties, or contains computer viruses, political propaganda, advertising content, chain letters, mass mailings or any other type of ‘spam’. In addition, you may not use false e-mail addresses, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise misrepresent the origin of any content.
The Site reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or modify any content that does not comply with these rules. In any case, neither the Site nor its administrators shall be held responsible for the opinions expressed by any of the available participation tools, as the user must be aware that he/she, according to the regulations in force, and not the Site, is responsible for any electronic communication and content sent from his/her computer, and that the Site must be used only for lawful purposes.
Access to any form on the Site, comments, information, registration, purchase, etc. is exclusively for persons over 16 years of age; in the case of minors under this age, the procedures for taking a course must be carried out by their parents or legal guardians. Parents or legal guardians are informed that the Site does not publish photographs or images of violence or nudity that may offend some people.
If the user happens to be a company, it is the company that accepts the conditions.
Only a human being may use the forms to request information, participate with opinions and comments or make purchases on the Site. The use of forms, requests for information, comments, purchases and registrations by robots or automated methods is prohibited.
Sienespanol reserves the right to change its fees or charges for services offered on the Site (or to begin charging for any free services), provided that any fees paid prior to such changes shall not be affected.
Operation of the Site
The administrators and owners of this Site use their best efforts to ensure that access to the Site is uninterrupted and transmission is error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, they cannot fully guarantee this. In addition, from time to time access to content may be temporarily suspended or restricted for repair or maintenance work, and for the implementation of new tools or services. We will try, as far as possible, to minimise the frequency and duration of each of these suspensions and access restrictions.
If you manage an account, comment on any of our forums or projects, post material or links within the Site or otherwise make any material available (or allow any third party to do so) through the Site, you are solely responsible for what is contained in such Content – and any harm resulting therefrom. This applies to any Content (images, video, sounds, links, etc.). Sienespanol does not control the Content posted by its users and, therefore, we do not guarantee its accuracy, integrity or quality. You understand that by accessing the Site you will be exposed to Content that may be offensive, indecent or objectionable.
As a condition of use, you agree not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms or for any other purpose unrelated to Sienespanol. As examples, but not limited to, you agree not to use the Services to:
- abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate, impersonate or intimidate any person.
- Post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane or infringing of any copyright or any rights of any person in general.
- For any purpose (including the posting or viewing of Content) that is prohibited by the laws in force where you use the Services.
- To post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation with the purpose or intent to obtain any password, account or private information of any user of Sienespanol.
- To generate or send unwanted emails or “spam” to any person or URL.
- Create multiple accounts for the purpose of voting for or against other users’ projects.
- Posting Content for which you do not own the copyright, except in the Forums and blog, where you may do so as long as you mention the author’s name and include a link to the source of the Content.
- Use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means (excluding RSS feeds) to access the Site for any purpose without written permission. You further agree not to (i) proceed in any manner that imposes or would impose, in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any of the activities on the Site; or (iii) circumvent any of the measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Site.
- Artificially increase or alter the number of votes or comments, or other Service, for the purpose of giving or receiving money or any other form of compensation for such votes; engage in acts that in any way alter the results of the Services.
- Advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell products or services, or use information obtained from our Services to contact, advertise, solicit or sell anything to another user without their prior consent.
- Sell or transfer your profile.
- Use our Services as a generic image hosting service, advertisement, advertisement, etc.
You agree to all terms and conditions, including the cancellation policy posted on the Site, at the time of booking a place in Sienespanol classes.
You agree to follow all reasonable rules established by the teacher for the Class and not to take any action that interferes with the performance of the teacher or other students in the Class.
You agree to take the Class only for educational purposes and never to copy materials or techniques for your own benefit or to take to other classes, or to disrupt any Class or the teacher’s relationship with the students.You also agree to the following conditions:
- Payment for classes is made through PayPal, by debit or credit card or bank transfer.
- Lessons are paid for in advance, but you will never lose your money by changing the day or time of the class as long as you comply with the change and cancellation policy.
- The cancellation and change policy is 24 hours notice by email. If cancelled or changed within 24 hours before the start of the lesson you will be charged. This applies to both individual and group lessons.
- No-shows will be charged.
- Lessons times and dates will be confirmed prior to payment. Both for individual and group classes. Although they may be modified during the course with the prior agreement of the teacher and the students.
- Once the booking has been finalised, you will receive a confirmation of payment by email.
- All transactions are final. There are no refunds for lessons.
- Packs of 5 and 10 lessons or individual sessions expire 3 months after purchase. Except in the case of groups.
- Packs of 25 lessons or individual sessions expire 6 months after purchase. Except in the case of groups.
- Lessons and sessions held on Saturdays or Sundays are priced differently and will not be affected by packs discounts and promotions. For more information, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
The SITE reserves the right to modify at any time these Conditions of Use that affect access to and use of the SITE itself. The validity of these conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are changed by others duly published.